The Lithrone GX40 advance, Komori's most cutting-edge machine, handles both double-sided one-pass and straight multicolor printing. Now introducing the Lithrone GX40P advance, with a perfecting mechanism to guarantee high productivity and profitability.
The Lithrone GX40P advance's perfecting mechanism utilizes Komori's unique three double-size cylinder arrangement. The impression cylinder, transfer cylinder and perfecting cylinder are each double-size to avoid stress on the paper. Simplified and highly rigid, use of the new perfecting mechanism ensures high-speed, stable two-sided printing at speeds of 18,000 sph, displaying excellent heavy stock compatibility with both single- and double-sided printing.
With a full list of highly productive options, the G40X advance can increase quality and productivity even further:
- Parallel Makeready-to drastically shorten makeready times
- Autopilot- for non-stop automation from test printing to production printing
- A-APC (Asynchronous Automatic Plate Changer)
- PDC-SX (Spectral Print Density Control - SX model)
- PQA-S (inline Print Quality Assessment System)